Mumbai: Shazahn Padamsee has a diary which she carefully tucks away in the farthest corner of the locker of her shelf. The locker has a numeric combination lock which only she knows. Even her parents -- mother Sharon Prabhakar and father Alyque Padamsee -- are aware of the numeric combination. Now, you must be wondering what's so special about that diary. That diary contains the name of the person whom Shazahn fell in love with.

Shazahn Padamsee has a diary in which she pens down all her secrets"I went around with him in college which was not too long ago. I would say he was the first true love of my life. I used to diligently enter all my feelings in that diary. I used to write poems in it. It also has all the minute details of every bit of the relationship. The diary is a potential volcano and that is why I have made sure that it is tucked away safely. Nobody can get their hands on it," she says.

Shazahn, who getting ready for her debut opposite Ranbir Kapoor in Rocket Singh, says she has got three such diaries in that locker. "I enter everything in those diaries. It's become a habit. Now that I am giving an interview I am going to enter that too. While writing in them, I have a tendency to reveal all my secrets. I have also written there how I broke up with him and how it shattered my life. And how it was so difficult to move on and how I managed to do that finally. I am sure now that I have told you about my little secret, everybody will blackmail me emotionally into having a look at it," she adds.

Shazahn says emotionally she sometimes feels over possessive about people who are close to her. "I have become possessive about my best friend Melanie. But that is something that I need to work on now. Otherwise I am a very chilled out person. Any other thing I hate about myself? I think I am very forgetful and I am still a late latiff. I must change that. Trust me, I am working on it," she ends.



Shazahn Padamsee
Shazahn Padamsee

on
categories: edit post

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker